Sunday 1 November 2009

There are no shortcuts

Just finished reading.

And I am going to say this.

A part of me, wish I had never met him, or taken the job in the first place.

But 'there are no shortcuts'.

You wouldn't be the person you are today, if you hadn't been through all the hoops you have jumped.

Experience

Project management is actually similar to the classroom.

The trick is to get all the teams (tables) to transition in sync.
This means forming partnerships, to help students with complementary skills work together.
To give the more capable students, harder problems.
To have all the materials ready - paper, paints what have you.
To stick to the syllabus - scope

And well, system analysis of the human system is diagnosis

see

cornea
aqueous humor
iris
lens
vitreous humor - high pressure - glaucoma
retina - rods, cones x3, ganglia
optic nerve - size of baby finger
optic chiasm in thalamus
occipital lobe.

Make up questions to assess feedback, you could cause these test cases, assessments, exercises

What have you.

Point is.

This is the same job I was doing back in January before I was so rudely interrupted.

In reality, I highly doubt I will stick with it.

I don't know what I want to do, I'm just drifting.

I am a bum.

But I'm OK with that.

No comments: