Friday 13 November 2009

Last Words

Usually, I sum up the people who change my life by what they say.

For every bastard, an angel.

If you leave for a better life, you will have to fight for it where ever you go.
In this life you pick your battlefield.

This world needs .....

But this time.

I would have to sum it up by action.

Compassion - effectively demonstrated.

And the importance of doing so.

I do wish things had been different. But they weren't.

I have nine senses or receptors to sort out

Gustation (taste)
Olfaction (smell)
Tactition (touch)
Thermoception (heat, cold)
Equilibrioception (balance, gravity)
Nociception (pain)

Vision (sight)
Audition (hearing)
Proprioception (body awareness)

Senses

So I suppose, the answer is still yes.

It has it's drawbacks, but it also has a certain .... resonance.

It is insync with my inner values and belief system. And as for job ....
Well, I intend to eventually create my own.

Let income be pick and mix.

At the end of the day... it's just me.
By myself.

Given the way things are... in this country.

Forget that... lets face it I'm abnormal.
And will never be accepted by wider society.

Til the end... hopefully sooner rather than later.

Find ways to fill the days.

No comments: